By Margaret Wood
Attendance and Punctuality – Positive Phrases
- I am a reliable employee who arrives on-time and leaves on-time. My break times are well planned and do not exceed the allotted time.
- I arrive each day fully prepared to tackle my responsibilities.
- I am reliable and do not have any attendance problems.
- I ensure my team adheres to their lunch schedules and breaks.
- I meet all company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- I begin each day refreshed and ready for any challenges I will face.
- My attention to punctuality has paid off this year, I consistently arrive on time.
- I start and end meetings on time.
- I schedule time off well in advance.
- I am conscientious of others when scheduling time off.
Attendance and Punctuality – Needs Improvement
- I am occasionally late for work and will improve this area by focusing on showing up on time each day.
- I need to improve showing up to work on time and keeping a normal work schedule.
- Over the next year, I’m going to improve meetings so they run to their prescribed time.
- Some of my breaks may run a little long, but I will improve my schedule.
- I will work on taking heavy traffic and weather into account for arrival time.
- I will continue to work on punctuality.
Attitude – Positive Phrases
- I always try to keep a positive attitude, a smile on my face, and demonstrate how much I enjoy my job.
- I try to be cheerful to help those around me feel welcome and appreciated.
- I have an even demeanor through good times and bad. I do this to help others keep their “enthusiasm” – both positive and negative – in check.
- I have a calm personality to keep an even attitude.
- I bring a high level of enthusiasm to my job. I try to always set a good example for the team and be here when they need a lift.
- I maintain a positive mind-set.
- Even though we have difficult situations and decisions to make, I maintain a positive outlook.
- I maintain a positive attitude.
- I like to build trust with my team by being a positive force on the team, congratulating high performers on successes, and working with those that need assistance to improve.
Attitude – Needs Improvement Phrases
- At times, I can be brusk and to the point. I don’t mean to offer a negative impression, but sometimes I am very focused on the work at hand.
- Due to the demanding nature of our business, my team may at times think I am insensitive, but we have to get the job done, on time, and on budget.
- I am working to improve how I deal with others and customers.
- Though some may struggle with my personality, I believe I effectively use it to manage my employees.
Communication –Positive Phrases
- I keep managers and coworkers informed of my work progress.
- I report all necessary information to my coworkers.
- I am excellent at keeping written information about my assignments and projects.
- One of my strengths is the use of candor and effective communication with my employees.
- One of my core strengths is the ability to immediately connect with someone.
- I am a very competent communicator.
- I clearly communicate with my employees and they understand my expectations.
- I am clearly good at communication as evidenced by my effectiveness in resolving customer problems.
- At first, communication was not my strongest attribute. However, after a lot of work, I have become a very good communicator.
Communication – Needs Improvement Phrases
- Though some may believe I withhold information from my co-workers, I provide all information as required.
- My written communication skill are great, but I need to improve my verbal communication skills.
- My verbal communication skills are very good, but I need to work on my written communication skills.
- I believe I effectively communicate with my fellow team members, but I must improve communication with my management team.
- Communication is a weakness which I know I must improve.
Creativity and Innovation – Positive Phrases
- My ability to change direction when required is an asset to the team.
- I am an innovator at heart – my skill at inspiring new ideas adds a lot to the team.
- I have an imaginative personality and am very resourceful in times of need.
- I add an artistic flair to everything I produce which makes my projects fun
- When a major problem arises, I use creative problem solving to look at different sides of an issue
- I think outside the box when crafting solutions.
- I demonstrate a key ability to craft creative solutions to problems.
- I show ingenuity when facing difficult situations.
- Whenever we need a fresh look at a problem, I try to provide a novel perspective.
- I don’t rely on common methods to solve a problem, but address each situation with a innovative viewpoint.
- I constantly search for new ideas and ways to improve efficiency.
- I create an exciting atmosphere for my team: one in which new ideas are rewarded and encouraged.
Creativity and Innovation – Needs Improvement Phrases
- I find at times that I am more practical than creative in many aspects of my job.
- Over the next year, I plan on working to improve my imagination at work to think more creatively.
- Innovation is not at the heart of what I do – I am more of a task oriented person.
- There are times when creative solutions are just not called for, but I have a creative mind and have a tendency to go there immediately.
- Sometimes I have difficulty thinking outside of the box and creating innovative solutions.
- I plan on improving innovation this year by seeking out new opinions and ideas.
- I have a tendency to ask for help from other people more frequently than researching potential solutions and fixes.
Customer Satisfaction – Positive Phrases
- I take great pride in my work with our clients.
- I skillfully overcome client objections.
- I consistently receive high marks on my customer satisfaction surveys.
- I understand the latitude to ensure customer satisfaction and do everything necessary to retain customers.
- I am able to handle clients well.
- I am very good at keeping happy customers and successfully up selling them at the same time.
- I deal with customer complaints with a calm demeanor. I am very good at handling difficult situations with customers. work with customers very well. I am very good at dealing with irate customers in a calm and rational manner.
- I listen to our customers and resolves their problems in an agreeable manner.
- I understand how to listen to customers and extract those details which make a big difference when dealing with our clients.
Customer Satisfaction – Needs Improvement Phrases
- Sometimes, I do not follow up with customers quickly enough.
- Though I have some low marks on customer satisfaction surveys, I am working to improve those scores.
- I continue to work on improving my ability to overcome customer objections.
- I understand the importance of customer service training, though I do believe I’ve received enough training to be successful.
- I am much better about handling telephone customer service than in person situations.